Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One year down, one to go . . .






August marks the midpoint of my time in dental hygiene school. It has really been an incredible year! I have been tested mentally, physically and emotionally and have really grown a lot. I finished up my summer term where my fellow students and I spent the whole summer learning new injections on each other. This was what I was most frightened of upon hearing that I got accepted into school last year. I survived though-with only one breakdown in clinic so far.
I am dumb-founded by how much I have learned this year yet overwhelmed by how much more that I feel I need to know. This next year will be crazy!
Through all the ups and downs of this year I have made so many wonderful friendships with my 30 fellow classmates. We are a rowdy group with boisterous personalities-and I wouldn't want it any other way. I know that I have made some life-long friends with these special ladies. No one else will ever understand the special bond that we have from this crazy experience of hygiene school!

No comments: